To be clear: I am not a monarchist, just love the individual royals. Except Leopold II of Belgium. Hate that asshole.
I have been obsessed with royals for many years, going back to right when Princess Diana died. I also have a Tudor obsession, but there are enough Tudor tumblrs out there.
Rules for vintage royalty:
1. Photographs come from when photography began until 1990. But most will probably be from 1890-1950. There are exceptions. Some posts will not have photographs, just quotes or links, and if I’m posting on a current event (like the upcoming royal wedding) I will include a more recent picture.
2. It’s not necessarily British royalty, but the focus of the blog is more centered on that. Generally, I’m going to try and focus on Queen Victoria, her children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and great-great-grandchildren. So that includes quite a few royal families.
3. I am LadyTudorRose and you should follow me for all kinds of other cool stuff.
4. Haters to the left. I will occasionally snark some of these jerks, but if you genuinely hate these people (except ones who actually killed people and stuff) I don’t really stand for that. I’m a Christian and I like to think the best of people.
5. Please recommend photos you want me to post! I will be glad to accept any submissions.