Baudouin and Fabiola
Together with Stéphane Bern and Marie Drucker, France 2 will let him comment. I hope Stéphanie and Guillaume are prepared.
Yes! I can’t wait for this to happen!
Belgium’s Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde take their kids to the judo competition.
oh why hello there :D
LSK: I miss Crown Princess Masako :’( … (Picture taken at Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde’s Royal Wedding, 1999)
LSK: Just a picture of Crown Prince Philippe and Crown Princess Mathilde shopping in Brussels. Considered this as a date because this was taken in 1999 :D
Queen Fabiola at the wedding of Countess Hélène d’Udekem d’Acoz (the sister of Princess Mathilde), 2011
Fabiola is looking very chic.
- A symbol to the entire nation and appoints the Belgian cabinet after an election
- A titular head of state
- Born 6 June 1934
- During WWII the Germans deported him and the royal Belgium children to Hirschstein in Germany. Later they were moved to Strobl in Austria. On 7 May 1945 the American Army liberated the children. The royal family finally returned to Belgium on 22 July 1950 when they finally left Switzerland.
- Delphine Boël is his alleged illegitimate daughter. Though some believe it is just gossip.
Official Royal Residence: Royal Palace in Brussels
- The King’s Palace
- Neo-classic architectural marvel
- Open to the public during the summer
- King Albert II prefers to live in Chateau de Laeken
I’m not an expert on Belgian royalty, but from what I gather he’s all but admitted paternity of the lovechild. He’s always struck me as a bit of a slimeball.
Prince Badouin of Belgium, future King of the Belgians.
Gdss Josephine Charlotte (nee Pss of Belgium) and Gd Jean of Luxemburg. 1950s
“Woo-ee-oo, I look just like Buddy Holly”.
King Badouin of Belgium (RIP)
He’s got this hot-in-a-nerdy-way hipster vibe going on.
I seriously accidentally reblogged this to the wrong account.
A bonus image from thr “Royal Wedding IV” The beautiful Paola Ruffo di Calabria (Current Queen of Belgium)in her wedding dress