Eight Generations of Monarchs
The odds are 50/50 so it’s not like we’d know if she was lying or not and W&K probably don’t want the media knowing quite yet.
William’s hair has never looked better than in this photo.
The “I wanna sex you up” face isn’t so bad either :)
He used to be so attractive…
I NEVER would have pegged Wills as a Twihard. You learn something new every day!
Assuming the story isn’t bullshit, of course…
After observing the royal fandom in 2012, here, humbly and respectfully are my wishes, a couple of days early but nevermind, for a happy fandom in 2013:
1. Let’s read things properly, and then read them again before jumping down each other’s throats with our opinions.
2. Understand that 95% of everything written about the royals by the media is bullshit, complete, fictional garbage. Especially on the internet.
3. Members of the royal families are real people, not fictional characters. As such, they deserve to be treated in the cyber world as you would in real life, with a level of basic human decency - just as ALL people should be. People who can’t do this should go and sit in the naughty corner until they grow up - metaphorically speaking. Basic rule of thumb - could I say what I’m typing about this person if I were face to face with them? If you can’t answer yes to that question, maybe you shouldn’t press ‘create post’ on that……
4. ‘Hating’ on anyone, royal or otherwise, is VERY, VERY sad. If you don’t like someone WHY do you keep going on about them? Honestly it makes you seem vindictive, like someone who has a weird fixation. Make a change, turn it around, concentrate on what you do like/love. To quote an old adage ‘if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything’.
5. Some people have very fixed views about certain royal people or events - and no appeal to them or argument will change that - if you don’t like their opinions - block them, ignore them. Follow the people you do like or find agreeable, life really is too short to spend it fighting on Tumblr with people who will never agree with you.
6. Opinions are NOT FACTS they’re just someone’s point of view and everyone is entitled to their opinion about the royals, even if it makes our blood boil. If you just CAN’T ignore another person’s POV, and/or you like a healthy argument, try not to fall into the trap of personally insulting people who hold a different view. Even when you vehemently disagree, you can choose to be classy and rise above it, just make your point, politely, and don’t get dragged down.
7. Don’t give internet trolls the oxygen of publicity. Ignore them COMPLETELY. Because they are IDIOTS.
8. The whole point of Tumblr is to have fun, maybe learn something and share in interests about the people and things we enjoy and like. No-one else can take that enjoyment from us unless we allow them to - by getting angry or wound up - so don’t let that happen.
And relax, lol. There should be much to enjoy in the fandom in 2013. Here’s wishing all you royal watchers out there a happy and healthy 2013.
Englefield 25 December - Leaving St. Marks Church
So for a quiet, private church visit Kate spends over £1,000 on an outfit again.
Are we still calling her down to earth, just like us and thrifty?
Hey look, it’s Willy & Katie Humbugs! I’m very proud of my tags on this post. They summarize my feelings about this bogus couple very succinctly.
Listening to them talk about this as twins is a joke. Twins only count on her side, not his, unless they are identical. Even then, it is a stretch. The only factors that play in to twins, if it is not a family gene, would be her advanced age, a prior pregnancy/birth, fertility drugs/help, and having a high BMI.
Her having HG doesn’t indicate that there are twins. Most twin mothers don’t have any real different pregnancies than others. HG can be a genetic condition. It also has a slight indication that this may be a girl. 56% of mothers who have HG have girls.
[Post by Mary]
“William may have inherited his mother’s good looks, but Harry inherited her spirit. He is warm, kind, and good-humored in all that he does. Sure, he has had his fair share of controversy, but he always navigates the rough waters with tremendous grace. He’s a thoroughly modern prince, and Diana would be tremendously proud.” — Submitted by Anonymous
Whoever you are who wrote this confession, You’re awesome ;)
I read your post and a few days ago I read a post comparing Kate’s situation and Harry’s… and that pissed me off specially because the person was blaming Harry and backing up Kate. It really pisses me off how SOME MM just use Harry and his mistakes to ‘prove’ that Kate’s mistake wasn’t so bad, or look at him, he did it worse, or even paint Harry as the devil to make Kate out to be a saint, and yes, there is a lot of double standards. And in my opinion both Harry AND Kate should have known better.
Harry was thoughtless and so was Kate. Harry could’ve avoided all this if he was not so drunk or if he had given a little thought on his actions and Kate could’ve avoided if she didn’t get naked on a balcony.
How come we don’t have pictures of Diana topless or naked?? And Diana was more harassed and followed by the paparazzi than Kate, Harry and William will ever be.
Specially because now a days you don’t need to be famous to get compromising pictures all over the internet. There were many many cases on tv of girls being exposed on the internet for being topless where people could see them, so, yeah both Harry and Kate didn’t give a thought on their actions.
Response: Diana was once photographed topless, in a similar situation to Kate. So was Jackie O. There are two fundamental differences between Harry and Kate. The first is that Harry knew there were strangers with cameras in the room. The second is that Harry’s actions, were he not famous, could still easily result in images circulating. Kate’s actions, were she not famous, would most likely not result in images circulating, and even if a random pervert did somehow have access to one of those cameras and post the photos online he would have no way or knowing who she was and her name and reputation would be protected.